Monday, November 15, 2010

New Release Monday 11/15/10


Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!



Today I am so excited to release the revamped SEASON OF THANKZ Collection!
Three years ago, I created a Thanksgiving/Harvest kit. This year, I decided to go ahead and revamp it a little bit and hopefully bring it up to my quality standards. I have also created NEW coordinating items and I am releasing them today! I hope you enjoy it!











Get it now:
Blog
Digitals
Faith Sisters
iScrapbook - Coming Soon!




Sorry - no Show-OffZ this week! Show-OffZ Challenges will start again in January!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous kits DeDe, and those scarecrow teddies are soooo cute