Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life 365: Week 45

Monday, November 1, 2010


After the weekend of replacing the floor, its nice to see the kids room clean and organized. At least for today!


Tuesday, November 2, 2010


We still have leftover Dirt Dessert from Sunday and its such a delicious treat!


Wednesday, November 3, 2010


I hate the season of being sick. We have all had a hard time getting rid of our colds completely. These wonderful little vaporizers are awesome!


Thursday,
November 4, 2010


Our lawn is filling with leaves and I am reminded again that I am totally becoming a Fall person!


Friday, November 5, 2010


More snowflakes today - but it didn't last long. I spent some time taking some pictures around the house.


Saturday, November 6, 2010


A fun Saturday. We took the kids to Megamind and then after the kids went to bed, Joey and I went out to dinner and brought home some Redbox movies which we watched together. I love it when we get to have date night!


Sunday, November 7, 2010


My little JJ is getting so big. After church today, I took some photos of JJ for his baptism program and I was delighted with this one!


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :