Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Life 365: Week 44

Monday, October 25, 2010


Yummy Halloween cookies are always great for a treat!


Tuesday, October 26, 2010


Snow today - it was gone before the day was over, but it was a nice change!


Wednesday, October 27, 2010


The kids love dressing up and we have new costumes this year. Beth was excited to be Jasmine and JJ is Superman! So much fun!


Thursday,
October 28, 2010


We spent lots of time getting things ready for the Halloween parties at school tomorrow. I'm in charge of JJ's class party and I had a lot of fun creating these fun treats!


Friday, October 29, 2010


The kids had their Halloween at school today, beginning with their little parade! We got to hear JJ's class do their monthly song time for us too. And JJ's class party went really well and I think they all had a great time. We finally got around to carving our pumpkins tonight and since Joey was gone to do his podcast - I did the carving. I was actually proud of how they turned out. JJ's pumpkin was Jack from Nightmare before Christmas and its my favorite ever pumpkin! Beth's was a girly vampire pumpkin! The kids wouldn't touch all the gooey stuff so basically I did all the work but they were thrilled anyways!


Saturday, October 30, 2010


What a day. It started with taking Beth to sign-up for Girls Scouts. When we came home, Joey had all the kids bedroom torn apart. Their stuff was everywhere and they were pulling up the floor to replace it. We have had horrible constant leaking problems that we just can't seem to get rid of. Joey and Aaron spent all day replacing the floor and I spent the rest of the night putting the bedroom back together. It's not perfect, but its better than it was. I was so sick and because of all the fixing going on and the kids having colds too - we just decided not to do trick-or-treating this year. They had lots of candy still and so it worked out.


Sunday, October 31, 2010


Cody, Becki and Mallory came over for Halloween Dinner. We had Mummy Dogs (hot dogs wrapped in biscuit dough) and Bat Wings (Mac & Cheese made with bow tie pasta) and Dirt Dessert. It was delicious and it was fun to hang out with Cody and his family. Mallory was a hoot and its been so fun seeing her grow up. She was dancing to Beth's Pony Castle music and making my kids laugh so hard!


And here is my weekly layout:
coming soon

I used my to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :