Monday, October 25, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration | Eerie-Sistable

Today I am so excited to release EERIE-SISTABLE!
Georgia and I (Sisters by Heart) haven't released a collaboration in a little while and we were so happy to finally do something together again! Georgia is such a special friend to me and even though we haven't actually met, we are definitely sisters by heart. Thank you Georgia for your friendship, your support, and for just being YOU!

Anyways, so happy to release a new Halloween Kit! This Cutesy kit is perfect for all your eerie-sistable kiddos, all dresed up for Halloween! I also have released a ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ that coordinates with this kit! Enjoy!









Get it now:
Sisters by Heart Store - EXCLUSIVELY



** Please head over to Georgia's blog to get 
more creative inspiration with this kit!

by Joni


by Keli















by Mary






Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :