Thursday, September 23, 2010

Recipe Thursday - Rice-A-Roni, Veggies & Stuffing



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
Did you know that putting a few side dishes together can actually make up a nice meal? I made this one up a couple of weeks ago when I just wanted to put something together fast!

Rice-A-Roni Veggies and Stuffing
by DeDe Smith


1 box of Chicken Rice-A-Roni
1 box of Stovetop Stuffing
1 can of chicken (or some cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts)
Broccoli or other vegetables

Prepare your Rice-A-Roni according to the directions on the box.

Add your chicken to it. I happened to have a can of chicken in my food storage, so I actually just fried that up with the rice-a-roni.

Prepare your stuffing according to package directions.

Heat up your vegetables. I actually had a package of that broccoli with a cheddar cheese sauce in the freezer and that was perfect.

Put it together on a plate and serve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :