Monday, September 27, 2010

New Release Monday + Show-OffZ Challenge 9/27/10


Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!



Today I am releasing ICE!
I created this kit to coordinate with a book from my book club, The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold! It was really hard for me to get started on the bonus kit because when it comes down to it the book was about a murder! But I eventually got inspired by the cover of the book, which I used for the swatch of the kit and I really liked the whole "icicle as a murder weapon" thing in the book, so even though it is just starting to be Fall - the kit ended up being more winterish! I hope you like it!









Get it now:
Blog
Digitals - Remember my 40% off sale going on now!
Faith Sisters
iScrapbook - Coming Soon!





Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


I want you to scrap a WINTER layout - snow, ice, cold, rain, storm, etc. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use ANY product by me!)

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, October 1st and your layout will be shared on October 2nd on my blog (it could be later depending on my time)! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the Ice: Alpha!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :