Thursday, July 29, 2010

Recipe Thursday - Cheddary Pasta Casserole



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
This is another favorite casserole at my house! It's quick to put together, it freezes well, and its very tasty! Try it and let me know what you think!

Cheddary Pasta Casserole
by DeDe Smith



1 lb. hamburger
onion, salt, & pepper
16 oz of your favorite shaped pasta
Lots of Grated Cheese
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 can corn
1- 2 Jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce (depending how much sauce you like) - (I actually like to use a combination of Ragu's Sauteed Onion and Garlic Spaghetti Sauce and Newman's Own Marinara Sauce - the mixture of these 2 make the perfect sauce in my opinion.)


Brown your hamburger with the onion, salt, pepper, and any other spices you like to use!

Cook your pasta according to the package directions. Drain.

Immediately put your pasta in your casserole dish and add as much grated cheese as you like. Mix it so the hot pasta melts the cheese and is mixed together evenly.

Add the cheddar cheese soup to the pasta and mix well.

Then add your corn and hamburger to the pasta. Mix well.

Lastly add your sauce and mix well.

Bake at 375 degrees until all bubbly and heated through!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :