Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life 365: Week 29

Monday, July 12, 2010


Over the weekend I realized that my drivers license had expired on my birthday - OOPS! So today while the kids were at their schools, I headed off to spend some time at the driver license office. An hour later and I was done and had my temporary license in my hand (until the permanent one gets mailed to me). I am thankful that it was shorter than I thought it would be and glad to have it over for another 5 years!


Tuesday, July 13, 2010


Beth is loving science camp and I think we'll have to get her in every year. They made paper rockets today and got to shoot them off! We made up some red velvet cookies today - some for us at home and some to take to the Relief Society Dinner in the park. It was fun to leave the kids home with dad and go visit and play games with the ladies in my ward!


Wednesday, July 14, 2010


Today was Beth's Science Camp field trip to the Planetarium and Bean Museum at BYU. I was so glad that I was able to go with her. She made a buddy at the camp and it was cute to see Beth and Rose together. We went to the museum first and then got to have a live presentation with some of the animals and then walked over to the planetarium. The kids thought it was an awfully far walk and I was very glad to get my "orange group" there safe and sound. We got to sit and watch the stars overhead while the lady showed us constellations and fun things. It was a fun day!


Thursday,
July 15, 2010


This summer has truly been the busiest one that I have experienced since becoming a mom. My kids are old enough now that they have things to do and places to go and so I guess I am now an official soccer mom/chauffeur. My hardest thing about being on the go so much is that it has been all in the MORNINGS. I would much prefer it being stuff in the afternoon/evening, but I guess that's how life goes! This is the last week that I will have to be on the go in the mornings until school starts - and I truly am glad that my kids have had the opportunity to do fun learning things!



Friday, July 16, 2010


Beth's last day of science camp and she was pretty sad about it. She loved Mrs. Peterson and we had to get a photo at the end of camp with her. I'm glad that Beth enjoys being in the classroom and learning. I can't believe she is going to be in Kindergarten this coming year!


Saturday, July 17, 2010


Today, was my monthly dinner exchange. I made Cheddary Pasta Casserole last night and had it all ready for today. I had planned on just going up to Salt Lake City and back, but I decided that I really didn't want to be without my family today. So I impromptly planned a trip to the planetarium at the Gateway mall. So we dropped the food off at Brandon and Sabrina's house and went to the Trax station and had a ride on the train that took us right to the planetarium. The kids loved exploring all the fun things they had there and Joey bought them some fun spiral balls. We also planned to go to the movie theater and see Despicable Me. Unfortunately, during the movie, Beth got sick and threw up all over Joey. They got cleaned up and then Joey and JJ finished the movie while I stayed out with Beth. We were hoping to also go see the children's museum at the Gateway, but Beth was not doing so well. She also threw up at the Trax station while we were waiting for the train and also in the van on the way home. But even though my poor Bethie didn't feel good, I think we had a good time.


Sunday, July 18, 2010


We stayed home from church today because we weren't sure if Beth was still sick and JJ was having a really hard day. Sometimes JJ just has days that he is really overactive and it doesn't really mix with people. Beth was feeling good all day though - so we decided it must have been heat exhaustion and we got plenty of fluids in her today. For Family Movie Night we did Pete's Dragon and had Dragon Eggs (Baked Potato Bar) and Corn on the Cob.


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my JUST BEEZ CUZ & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :