Monday, March 29, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Hippity Hoppity

Today I am releasing my HIPPITY HOPPITY COLLECTION!
I have taken an old Easter Kit - revised it and added products that coordinate with it! I hope you enjoy it and you can use it to scrap your Easter this year!


Get it now:




I have now also released my PRACTICALLY PERFECT Collection to all my stores (Check Saturday's posting for the special deal!)



Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


I'm going to ask you to use Hippity Hoppity this week and create a layout. You don't have to buy the whole collection - but you will need at least one of the kits - because your whole layout must be done with Hippity Hoppity only (you can use any combination of the Hippity Hoppity products, including the old version of Hippity Hoppity, if you have that one).


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, April 2nd and your layout will be shared on April 3rd on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the Hippity Hoppity: Alphas 2 & 3!






Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!



Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :