Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life 365: Week 13

Monday, March 22, 2010


Could it possibly be Spring? I think its getting there. It was warm enough today for Beth to have her lunch outside - picnic style! She loved it! She played with her dolls and just had a nice afternoon. JJ joined her outside when he got home from school and they just loved not being cooped up in the house.


Tuesday, March 23, 2010


A busy day. Beth and I went shopping and we stocked up on all of our groceries and things we needed. Then we came home, put most of it away, and we were off to JJ's first pinewood derby! JJ was so excited! Every scout's car got to race 6 times - once on each of the tracks and then they totaled the times within each den's. We were so excited to find out that JJ's car won the wolf den! He is so proud of his trophy! The most wonderful thing about it is that I know that JJ was so happy to just be able to race his car - winning was secondary to just having fun.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010


Having an old vehicle can be the pits sometimes. My dad has put a lot of hours into fixing it for us and when I went to get it licensed, I found out it didn't pass Safety Inspection because I needed a side marker lense. After some research - I found out that certain part was discontinued - so I was calling Junk Yards and stuff with no luck. I finally found the part online - ordered it - and Lewis Cox put it on for me today. So I finally went back to Jiffy Lube and got my sticker for another year. Yay!


Thursday,
March 25, 2010


We spent a lot of time this week on the road doing shopping and errands. I've never been more grateful to be a 2-vehicle family again. My van might be very old and everything - but I'm so grateful to have it. It's nice to just be able to go out and do what I need to do without having to schedule time to take Joey to work and get the car. Beth was my little helper all week, taking care of the things that I have been putting off!


Friday, March 26, 2010


You know its Spring when you get to have Fruit Salad for lunch. Beth and I loved it!


Saturday, March 27, 2010


JJ had a coupon to Trafalga Family Fun Center as part of his prize for Student of the Week - months ago. It was expiring and so we finally took our family there. Its right across the street from our trailer park and we still have never gone there until today. Anyways, so the kids got to play arcade games, we went miniature golfing, and we got to have pizza, drinks, and dippin' dots. The kids loved it.


Sunday, March 28, 2010


Beth had a rough night. I guess it was a little too chilly yesterday and I shouldn't have let the kids be outside for so long. She coughed all night and she's losing her voice and just having a hard time breathing. So we spent the day in front of this handy little vaporizer! JJ's a bit stuffy as well, but Beth got the worst of it this time. Ugh, I want the sickness to all go away!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my PRACTICALLY PERFECT & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :