Monday, March 15, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Happy Go Lucky

I still have 2 more kits in my Mini-KitZ Collection to release, but we're taking a week break on that - because this week is St. Patrick's Day!

I have revamped my HAPPY GO LUCKY Kit just a bit and I am re-releasing it, along with a ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ and Lucky ScatterZ to go along with it!




Get it now:






Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:


I want you to scrap a layout - any theme/type - but you must use at least: 2 Papers, 1 Ribbon/String, 1 Fastener, 1 Flower, & 1 ScatterZ. You can use more than that and any other element(s)/paper(s), but it has to include at least the listed items. You must use MY PRODUCTS ONLY to create your layout!
(You can use any product by me!)


Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, March 19th and your layout will be shared on March 20th on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving this little pack of Lucky ScatterZ!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!



Join me every Monday for my new releases! Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :