Sunday, March 14, 2010

Life 365: Week 11

Monday, March 8, 2010


My mission this week was to get the house in order. I've been just picking up lately and not really cleaning. It all started with the kid's bedroom today. I had to snap a photo because it's usually only this clean for 5 minutes. Everything is in its place for the moment.


Tuesday, March 9, 2010


More cleaning and designing today. In School this week, Beth's learning about rainbows and yesterday she brought home this dandy. We hung it up on the fridge today and Beth just beamed. I love it when she's so happy.


Wednesday, March 10, 2010


We're trying to accomplish JJ's reading chart this month - we only got the chart on Monday - so he can get a free pass to the Seven Peaks Water Park. We're on a roll so far! We've been reading The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It's the first longer book that we have ever read to the kids so hopefully they are comprehending it.


Thursday,
March 11, 2010


More cleaning and designing again. Beth and I hung at home all day and had raman for lunch.


Friday, March 12, 2010


The kids coughed all night long and so they stayed home from school today. We finished getting the house clean and I made meatballs, spaghetti, and breadsticks for dinner. Pete came down to our house for the podcast tonight so it was fun to have him here.


Saturday, March 13, 2010


Kind of a weird day today. It started with sleeping in and snuggling with Joey - so great. It was an overcast/rainy day and Joey suggested I do something that I haven't done for a long time - so I went for a walk in the rain. It used to be something I did a lot, but I haven't done it in years. I've been struggling lately in so many areas and a walk in the rain is such a good remedy. I was gone for a couple of hours and it just wasn't quite long enough to face all the things that I've needed to think about, but I just didn't have enough time. JJ had his first friend birthday party to go to and he really enjoyed that. The kids did some painting and watching movies and JJ and Joey started working on their Pinewood Derby Car.


Sunday, March 14, 2010


The kids still have colds, Joey has a cold, and I was up all night with heart burn and a stomach ache. So once again, we stayed home from church. Joey and JJ worked a bit on their Pinewood Derby car again and did some reading together. I stayed in bed with a flu bug. And then Joey gave me a special present - a night away from responsibility. I am here in a hotel in Provo, all by myself. Just me and my computer. I'm still pretty sick, so its not the most relaxing time in the world - but it really is something that I have needed. Some time alone to think about things. I'm sick of being stressed and depressed. I truly just want to be happy and hopefully this little getaway will help me find that.


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my FRIENDZ FROM THE WOOD & DIGITAL 365 to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :