Friday, February 26, 2010

What one little post can do....

So yesterday - I came across my neighbor's blog - who happens to be an author - and decided to enter a little contest she had going for a book that is just about ready to be launched. I have been wanting to get to know Tristi better and I mentioned that to her via an email I sent entering her contest. I also blogged about the contest yesterday. This led to a few emails exchanged and actually Tristi wrote on her blog about me yesterday - which I just felt amazed about. (Funny how we are both stay-at-home moms and very busy and we don't see each other very often even though we live right across the small street from each other- but its just possible that we might get to know each other through email/blogs. I happen to think its very cool.) Anyways, just a few minutes ago, I got an email from Tristi saying that we are both featured in the weekly bloggernacle (from Mormon Times - by Deseret News). All because I decided to reach out and make contact with an amazing person.

Now we are blogging neighbors! :) Thanks Tristi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :