Thursday, February 25, 2010

Secret Sisters Contest

To my LDS Readers out there - are you interested in a new book series! I have a neighbor who happens to be an author. I have not been a very good neighbor, mostly because I'm shy and I have a hard time putting myself out there and gaining new friends. Tristi Pinkston is my neighbor and she is a wonderful writer. I've read 2 of her books and I really do love them. I need to get the others. I would love to get to know Tristi better and I just need to do it. Here she lives right across the street and when I see her - I wave and I've talked to her a bit at church activities, but I would really like to get to know her better. Anyways....

In March, Tristi is coming out with a new book series that sounds so fun and something I look forward to reading. Here's the exciting part - she is having a fabulous contest where you can get one these books for free plus some other great prizes!

So you have to check her blog and go enter the contest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Josi said...

Tristi's awesome--you're lucky to have such a great neighbor--and what a cute site you have!

Stater said...

The book sounds great DeDe. I 'll have to look for some of her stuff in the library!

Have a good weekend!