Monday, February 8, 2010

New Release Monday/Creative Inspiration + Show-OffZ Challenge | Daydream BelieverZ

I'm excited to be back on track in my goal to streamline my design process this year. So I hope you will join me every Monday for my new releases (hopefully at least 1 new product release on Mondays from here on out). Also on Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!


Today I have a new product collection for you!This kit was previously at Divine Digital - but has now been revamped, added to, and released in my stores!

Check out the following animation for all the previews in my DAYDREAM BELIEVERZ COLLECTION that is now available for purchase!


Get it now:




Here's how it works:

Each Monday with the New Releases, I will be posting a Show-OffZ Challenge. You will have until Friday to do the challenge and if you get your layout sent in, you will receive either a coupon to my store or a specific product (each posting will tell you what you are getting)! I will share all the Show-OffZ of the Week on Saturdays!


THIS WEEK'S SHOW-OFFZ CHALLENGE:

I want you to share your dreams with me by taking ANY of my products (and my products only) and creating a layout that journals about what you want out of life! Are there things you still want to do? Are you living your dream? Scrap about it and share it with us!

Email me (dedesmith32@gmail.com) a copy of your 600x600, 72dpi Layout by 10pm EST on Friday, February 12th and your layout will be shared on February 13th on my blog! Please include the name that you want listed with your layout.

This week you will be receiving the Daydream BelieverZ: ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ!



Thanks and I hope you will join in the challenge and come back next Monday for new releases and a new challenge!




Join me on Mondays for my new releases! Also on New Release Mondays I will be posting a Show-OffZ Call for your layouts - so please don't miss that at the bottom of this posting!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :