Monday, February 8, 2010

Life 365: Week 6

Monday, February 1, 2010


Joey finally broke his record in one of the Tennis Training Games! He was so happy! (And on Sunday he actually broke it again - so the above photo is of his latest score!)

I was so excited today - because I FINALLY got my computer back. It has seriously been such a frustration and causing me so much stress to not have it. This week I'm going to have to spend most of my time getting caught up and back on track with my design stuff! So happy to have my computer back - I really don't survive very well without it!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Beth and I did some grocery shopping today and came home with some special treats. JJ and Beth got some valentine cookies, fruit snacks, and applesauce when JJ got home from school. Happy Groundhog Day!


Wednesday, February 3, 2010


Beth didn't get to go to school today. I was up most of the night with her. She was coughing so hard that she threw up and she just couldn't breathe well. We propped her up on the couch and I stayed right by her all night. I worked on my computer most of the night and at about 6am she finally went to sleep, so I slept right by the couch by her. After getting JJ off to school, I crashed for a few more hours before finally getting up and starting my day. Beth just watched movies and slept most of the day and I worked on my computer. The only time I got my cheerful Beth was when she took a bubble bath. I can tell its going to be another long night...


Thursday,
February 4, 2010


Beth had another hard night, but not as bad as the night before. I sent JJ off to school and slept a little bit longer and woke up to a horrible phone call. JJ had a seizure at school. Beth and I rushed out the door and arrived at the school office where paramedics were with JJ. He hasn't had a febrile seizure in almost 2 years and I had hoped he had outgrown it. I felt so bad that I didn't realize he was sick too. I brought him home and he slept for about 1 1/2 hours before we took him to his pediatrician. Everything checked out just fine and we brought him home. JJ just has a very low tolerance for fevers. I spent the rest of the day with my sick kids - trying to keep them comfortable. Watching JJ have a seizure is just so scary and it was honestly kind of nice that I didn't have to watch it this time, although I feel badly for his teachers. I'm sure it was really scary for them too. I just want my kids to get better!


Friday, February 5, 2010


We spent the day playing and watching movies. It was another hard night, but I think its getting better. The kids were much much more active today and that's always a sign that they are working towards getting better. The kids spent some time in the bathtub, trying to keep their fevers from rising. And unfortunately, I think I'm getting it too - sore throat, aching, and headache for most of the day for me too. I worked a lot on the computer as well. I think I'm actually making some headway into catching up! Joey did his podcast and stayed at Pete's tonight for his meetings with Samaritan tomorrow.


Saturday, February 6, 2010


The kids seem to be getting better, besides some pretty awful coughs, whereas I just keep feeling worse. Joey was gone all day in Salt Lake City, and the kids were amazingly good for me today. They hung out in the living room and watched movies and played with their Leapster 2's, while I slept and worked on the computer from the couch. I was so glad to see Joey when he got home, so I could hang out in bed. I feel so awful.

Today, 12 years ago, Joey and I went on our first date. I still love him so very much!


Sunday, February 7, 2010


A pretty miserable day today. I was so sick that I couldn't even get out of bed this morning until about 1:00pm. The kids were doing better, but still sick. Joey was so good to take care of them so I could get more rest. At 4:00 he left to go to the Casetta's for the Super Bowl game, while the kids and I watched the game from here. It was a good game, but a very disappointing loss for our Colts. We really wanted to see them win. Our hearts hurt tonight, but we are still proud of their great year and we can't wait until the next season starts! True Colts Fans live here!


And here is my weekly layout:


I used "Big Game Party Pack" by Glenda Ketcham and my "DigiBearZ: SportZ", "Football HelmetZ" & "Digital 365 Kits" to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :