Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 365: Week 47

Monday, November 16, 2009


Joey had to take off work today to try and fix things around the house and I am just an emotional wreck. For some reason our finances, the trailer, my computer problems, and everything has weighed down on me so hard and I just feel broken. I feel like I am at a fork in the road in my life right now. I'm struggling with so many personal things and I am really feeling depression/stress set in. Which way is the right way? Where do we go from here?


Tuesday, November 17, 2009


Beth has really been into having "collections" lately. From rocks to leaves, she has to collect at least 10 of things to have. At least she is seeing the beauty of the earth. I especially loved the colors of this leaf that we flattened in a book for her to keep.


Wednesday, November 18, 2009


One of the managers at Joey's work had a birthday and she sent the balloons home for the kids. They were so delighted!


Thursday,
November 19, 2009


Hard hard week. I'm trying so hard to see the blessings (which there are so many of), but my heart still just hurts and their are so many decisions to make. My hubby was amazing tonight. He got his brother to babysit for us and we went out. We really needed a date night to just be together and be away from our problems for a little while. We went to Olive Garden for dinner and then we went to see The Time Traveler's Wife. I really enjoyed the book and I thought the movie was good too. We got home and the kids were asleep and as I was sitting on my bed, I just got an urge to do something for myself and since I knew Joey has no interest in the Twilight books/movies - and it being the night of the premiere - I just impulsively looked to see if their were any tickets to New Moon available. And there was - for the 3:30am showing and for some reason, it was just what I needed. The kids were asleep - Joey stayed home - and I could just get out for a little while longer. So I did it. It was crazy and I was tired, but I really enjoyed the movie.


Friday, November 20, 2009


Tonight as Joey was headed up to SLC to do his podcast he called and said, "Go outside. You have to see the sunset." So the kids and I bundled up and headed outside and I'm so glad we did. It was so gorgeous - I haven't seen colors like that in a long while - deep pink, blue, purple and orange covered the sky! The picture doesn't do it justice - but it made my heart feel a little better.


Saturday, November 21, 2009


Another down day. It helps to look at beauty like this.


Sunday, November 22, 2009


Popcorn, a good movie, and my family. Life is good. Sundays are usually our family movie night and I really love being with my little family this way. It helps me to keep it together and remember the many blessings I have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :