Sunday, December 6, 2009

Project 365: Week 46

Monday, November 9, 2009


It's getting pretty late in the fall season, but still there is so much beauty to be found. I am loving that there are still trees that have yellow and I'm not even sure what kind of berry/fruit or whatever that this is in the trees - but I loved the contrast of the red with the yellow!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009


I can feel it. The air is getting colder and there's snow on the mountains and the contrast of that with the clear blue skies is just breathtaking.


Wednesday, November 11, 2009


I have a cold and its tough to be a mom when you don't feel well. But my kids are amazingly helpful and independent when I need them to be. And they made me feel so special when they brought their toys in to play on my bed just so they could be near me while I was resting. Love these special moments!


Thursday,
November 12, 2009


Even though I have a cold I have been outside quite a bit lately. As I have walked Beth to school this week, I have really marveled about the beauty of the ending of Fall and beginning of Winter. I'm so glad that I live in a place where I get to see all 4 seasons.


Friday, November 13, 2009


It was really cold today, but the kids still wanted to go outside and play in the leaves for a little while and Beth had to run in and bring me outside to take a picture of this rose. I can't believe there is still a rose blooming in my yard, but it won't last long!


Saturday, November 14, 2009


Today we created what the kids called "a little movie theater" and used my laptop to watch movies while we snuggled up in bed for awhile.


Sunday, November 15, 2009


Today was a difficult day. It began at 4:30am when one of our water pipes got lose and filled our bedroom floor with water. After spending a few hours trying to clean it up and everything, Joey and I were so exhausted that we didn't even make it to church. We had no water all day and of course it would be one of those weeks where I didn't get the house clean or the dishes done, and we really needed water. At least we had drinking water. We cooked chicken enchiladas and went over to the Casseta's house to watch the Rivalry of the Century game between the Colts and the Patriots. It was fun to visit with the Casseta's again since its been awhile since we have been together. And the game was amazing - the Colts came out on top - BARELY and it was a very exciting game! We then came home to our friend (who owns our trailer), yelling at us for not taking care of the house and just lots of stuff that was really hard to take. It was just a horrible end to an emotional day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Ajila said...

Well,DeDe, if I woke up to water all over the bedroom floor (which has happened), I would be stressed and depressed. That kind of stress takes awhile to work out of your system and then having a cold on top of it all. I'm glad you still see the beauty around you. Your pictures were wonderful. I hope you will find many more unexpected blessings. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.