Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Upcoming Stuff!

First of all - don't forget to join me tonight for our Designer Spotlight with Scrap4Brains it is at 9:30pm EST in the Digitals Chatroom!


Next, you will want to join me this weekend at 3Scrapateers!!!! On Saturday, October 31st, I will finally be releasing my VILLANZ Kit (and its coordinating items) - and to make it even better - it's the 3S Scrap-a-deal so you can get it for $2!

Here's what the main kit looks like (but you'll want to come and see all the coordinating packs too):




And then beginning on Sunday, November 1st through the 30th, I have the 3Scrapateers Download-a-Day - which means you'll want to come to 3S EVERY DAY in November to pick up the daily piece of the kit so you can get it all for FREE!

Check it out here:



Oh and its the final few days of my 3S October ScatterZ Challenge - don't miss out on this fun ScatterZ Bonus:




So I hope you'll keep joining me in my designing adventures - and don't forget about my Friday Freebies here on my blog - you'll want to pick up these coordinating pieces to my kits!

Hope you are all having a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

3 comments :

Princess Sassafrass said...

Love it!!! What an awesome Kit!!!

Breeoxd said...

i cant wait! actually have been USING your stuff- this makes me happy!

Angela Toucan said...

great kits DeDe. I love the look of Heart EqualsZ Home - so warm and inviting.