Sunday, October 25, 2009

Project 365: Week 43

Monday, October 19, 2009


We got JJ's school pictures back today. I always debate whether or not to purchase the school pictures because they are expensive and I don't ever use all the prints. But it's a school memory that I hate to miss out on so I always do it. This time they had a digital copy available - YAY! And really so far, JJ's school pictures have been great - he's always smiling - so it's all good! This one will be a memory of his crooked tooth that I hope we can get fixed soon!


Tuesday, October 20, 2009


Today was Joey's 33rd birthday. He didn't really want to celebrate it though - so I didn't even make a cake. I had made some Eclair pie though so he got that and he blew a candle out with his fingertips. LOL My parents and brothers came up to stay at my house tonight and I made dinner. It was fun to hang out and just be with them! Cody and Becki came over too - so it was great!


Wednesday, October 21, 2009


I got to spend time with my family today. Beth skipped school and went with me and my parents to Lane and Colby's State Cross Country Meet. It was really fun to see my brother and my nephew run in the same race. They did amazing and it was so awesome to see them cross the finish line - Colby just a few steps ahead of Lane. They both made it in the top 10 so they got some great medals and their team placed 5th - not too shabby for not having a team even come to state in several years. After the race we went to dinner with my sister's family and my parents and brothers before they all headed home.


Thursday,
October 22, 2009


I spent a lot of time doing some design work today and almost finished up my VillanZ Kit. But I didn't get a photo today and actually I really wanted to share a couple of cute photos of Beth and Whitnee from yesterday. Beth loves her cousin Whitnee SO MUCH and Whitnee is really good to play with Beth even though she is 2 years older. It was so fun to see them play at Sugarhouse Park as we waited for Lane and Colby's race to begin. These girls are so cute!


Friday, October 23, 2009


Today was Beth's field trip to the Pumpkin Patch with her preschool. I was so glad that I could go with her. It was fun to get to know her classmates and their parents a little bit better. We went through a corn maze, played on some awesome slides (including Beth's favorite slide where you went down in a burlap potato bag!), petted some animals, went on a hayride, and got to pick a small pumpkin to take home! Beth had so much fun!

Since Beth went to the PUMPKIN PATCH we decided to do something fun with JJ today too - so while Joey was gone doing his podcast, we had a "P" night. After dinner we got in our PAJAMAS, watched PETE'S Dragon, and had a snack of POPTARTS and POPCORN!


Saturday, October 24, 2009


JJ finally got a haircut today - it's been needing it for a long while - I really think he looks good with short hair. We also got a little grocery shopping done. Joey had the opportunity to go to the BYU vs TCU Football game. BYU lost badly, but I think Joey still had a good time-he says that somehow watching TCU is going to help our Utes team do better against them. :) While Joey was gone to the game - we took the 2 little pumpkins that Beth got from the pumpkin patch and created a little Halloween Decoration with some things I had on hand. We put some beads on a string and wrapped it around and created a little spider and ghost to go on top. I think it turned out cute!


Sunday, October 25, 2009


I sang with the choir in church today - I am really glad that I have the opportunity to sing again. It's a wonderful outlet and so fun. We also had home teachers come over for a visit and we got our temple recommends renewed.

I love seeing Joey with the kids - especially at bedtime. He has such a fun routine with them - including choosing the stuffed animal that they each get to sleep with for the night. Tonight as we had scriptures and prayers at their bedsides - I just couldn't help but pull out the camera and get a few shots of Joey and his little girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

4 comments :

Ajila said...

DeDe, I just love your 365 pictures and captions. It never ceases to make my day to see your lovely family and hear their stories. Thank you so much for sharing and leaving you some love.

Ann H said...

I LOVE that school picture of JJ! I'm not always a big fan of those, but there's such a twinkle in his eye, so cute!

Good thing I'm reading your blog now or I wouldn't be up on the news about Lane and Colby.

Cute pic of Joey and Beth, too.

Thanks for commenting, you're off the hook now. ;)

Angela Toucan said...

wonderful photos Dede, and happy birthday to Joey

Stater said...

As always, DeDe... thanks for sharing a little bit of your world with us. I always enjoy your photos & hearing how everyone is doing. Glad all are well.