Monday, October 12, 2009

Project 365: Week 41

Monday, October 5, 2009


I think the Crockpot is one of life's greatest inventions. I really need to use mine more. I stuck some chicken, some pinapple and some teriyaki sauce in the crockpot in the morning and it cooked all day. All I had to do was cook up some rice to go with it and dinner was done for today. Why can't I remember to do this more - it really made my day so much easier and dinner was so good! Today was my first day without crutches. The ankle is still weak and I am still using the aircast, but at least I am getting around better!


Tuesday, October 6, 2009


I was able to go to the Relief Society Enrichment tonight and it really felt good to get out of the house. It was craft night and I was able to make these adorable Family Home Evening Dice. One dice included the names of my family members (2 are blank so I can add to them as my family grows) and the other dice included all the components of a Family Home Evening (Lesson, Activity, Song, Prayer, Treat). You roll each dice to see which family member is going to do what thing for FHE. I thought it was a really cute idea. I think we are going to stick with me and Joey doing lessons for awhile, but the kids can do some of the other things for it!


Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Beth got to go on a field trip for school today. They went over to the fire station and got to talk to the firemen and see inside the fire station, the fire trucks, an ambulance, and even got to sit in an emergency helicopter! The firemen gave them little fire hats and cotton candy! Beth was so excited to get to wear her Center Stage shirt and jacket for the first time too!


Thursday,
October 8, 2009


Fall is in the air and its definitely time to start bringing out the jackets. It was pretty cold this morning and JJ got all snuggled up in his new jacket as we waited for his school bus!


Friday, October 9, 2009


Beth's little tradition after school is to have lunch (pretty much always a ham and cheese sandwich) and get to eat while watching a couple of her shows. But she is so funny because I think her favorite thing to watch is COMMERCIALS. Joey thinks maybe she is going to go into advertising or something because she just gets a kick out of commercials and doesn't like when we fast forward through them (thank goodness for TiVo). Silly girl!


Saturday, October 10, 2009


Joey spent the whole day in Salt Lake City in some meetings so we just had a casual day at home. The kids played all day and I spend most of the day on my laptop doing the part of designing that I don't particularly like - the advertising and loading new products into my stores. It's time consuming and it took all day but I finally got it all caught up.


Sunday, October 11, 2009


The Colts played the Sunday Night Game and it was fun to see them win and do such a good job. I really love being able to watch football with Joey and even though we watch football really different - I'm the vocal one and Joey is very quiet - it's still a wonderful thing we get to do together!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :