Monday, October 12, 2009

Project 365: Week 40

Monday, September 29, 2009


Beth was such a good girl today. She was my little helper and since I couldn't carry things since I had to use crutches, she helped me do laundry and dishes. I am so grateful that my kids are old enough to be independent and able to help me as I just feel so helpless right now. I'm also so grateful to Cody for his help picking Beth up from school! I couldn't do this without the help I'm getting from my family!


Tuesday, September 30, 2009


Joey's parents came up today and took our car to get it fixed. We haven't been able to use the car for over a year and it isn't even licensed, so we are so grateful that they were able to come up and get it. Our parking space looks so bare now since Joey's car is gone and we moved the van over to the guest parking until we can get it to my Dad to fix it. I'm so grateful to Pete for letting us use his car for awhile and for all the help our parents are giving us. I think this trial is definitely teaching me patience and to be humble.


Wednesday, September 31, 2009


Quite the storm we had last night - lots of wind! And we had another huge branch of the tree fall on our trailer. It even woke the kids up.


Thursday,
October 1, 2009


JJ was so excited to finally get to wear his Spiderman shirt to school. The weather has turned cooler this week so we are pulling out some of the long-sleeve shirts and this is JJ's new favorite shirt. Thursdays are always fun days as it is PIZZA DAY at JJ's school and that is his favorite food - you can even see some of the sauce still on his face!


Friday, October 2, 2009


Beth loves to stack up her toys when she is playing. I loved her little circle of Disney Princesses and My Little Ponies. I was playing with her the best I could - since I couldn't get down on the floor with her with my hurt foot. Joey's dad got our car fixed, so Joey hitched a ride to St. George with Clark and brought the car back up today. He got back way early in the morning but its good to have our car back.



Saturday, October 3, 2009


We listed to General Conference today and we also returned Pete's car. We just hung out together as a family and when Joey saw that CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS was playing we decided to head to the movie very last minute. It was a fun way to spend an evening and a cute movie!


Sunday, October 4, 2009


It was nice to just stay in our pajamas today and watch General Conference. It is so nice to be spiritually uplifted by hearing from the prophet and the apostles. In between sessions we whipped up a batch of Ghost Pancakes! The kids thought it was so much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :