Wednesday, May 6, 2009

GRAB BAG REVEAL!!!

Okay, so if you haven't got my grab bag yet - there's still time! You have until this Friday, May 8th to pick it up for only $3 - after that the products go into the store individually and you'll have to pay full price!

PICK IT UP HERE!


Now it's time to REVEAL the contents of my grab bag! Hope you enjoy it!



All Contents coordinate with my upcoming kit, HAPPILY EVER AFTERZ.

DigiBearZ: PrinceZ

DigiBearZ: PrincesseZ

Princess Alpha 1



Thanks for looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

3 comments :

Dorann said...

What a great grab bag. I'm adding this to my shopping list right now.

Unknown said...

Dede I have been a big fan of yours for a long time now. Love your designs. Keep up the good work.

Netsky said...

Your bears are so adorable. Can't wait to download your grab bag and get a closer look. Happy Mother's Day, DeDe!