Friday, April 3, 2009

Bear with me...

I know I'm behind. I still haven't gotten the laundry folded, not completely unpacked from our vacation yet, I have bonuses to finish, I have bonuses to send out, I have challenges I haven't posted yet, emails to respond to, and more.... :(

My only excuse is that I do not feel well at all. The time of the month has hit me hard darn it and I'm spending it in bed. Give me a couple of days, and I'll be back!

Please be patient with me.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

3 comments :

Ajila said...

DeDe, Not to worry, it always takes me a week to recoup from a road trip. I'm just happy you had a wonderful trip. Look forward to hearing more about it. Leaving you some love.

Angela Toucan said...

taek your time DeDe - we love you

TifLyn said...

OMG! Yes, get your rest! It's much needed! Esp after such an exhausting trip (exciting, but exhausting!)
I hope you feel better real soon! But still try and take it easy!
Hugs, Tif