Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Project 365: Week 14

Monday, March 30, 2009



The worst part about a vacation is that you come back and have to do all the laundry, unpack, and try and catch up from all the time you missed. We are all SO tired today. I think it is going to take a couple of weeks to recover. I got a start on the laundry and working on getting all my photos organized and unpacking. I'm just too tired to get it all done right now. JJ was excited to go back to school today and tell his teacher all the fun stuff he has been doing, but he came home pretty tired and onery.


Tuesday, March 31, 2009



Beth's turn to be all excited about going back to school. She wore her new Cinderella shirt and got to share her new Princess dolls for Show-and-Tell. We are still trying to recover. I'm slowly getting unpacked. I had to license our van today and did a little grocery shopping. I feel like I have so much catching up to do and I don't know how I'll get it all done.

Maybe I'll just go take a nap instead - wait, it's 6pm, I guess I'll have to wait until night now....darn it!


Wednesday, April 1, 2009



Beth loved the paper chain countdown to Disneyland so much that we decided to do one for her birthday. I can't believe she's going to be 4! She's growing up so fast. I really love her imagination. Today, I looked over to see her imagination in full force. She had a blank piece of paper, a straw from her juice cup, a tray from some store-bought cookies and she was "painting." She didn't need real paints or anything else - she was painting and she could "see" it all.


Thursday, April 2, 2009



I haven't been able to do much this week - I just haven't felt good. So instead of catching up on all the things I need to do - I laid on the bed and finished the whole Twilight series again. I love books and the Twilight books are quickly becoming a favorite. I get so engrossed in them that I just can't stop reading it. I read all 4 books in 2 days!


Friday, April 3, 2009



JJ brought home a cup with a little wheatgrass (I think that is what it is). He had drawn a cute face on it. A little water, sun, and a few days later, we had lots of grass! Lots of fun!


Saturday, April 4, 2009



I truly love it when my kids play together. It is so fun to just watch them play and listen to their fun conversations. They were playing with JJ's new Mac (from Disney's Cars) and I love that Beth can be so girly and yet will go play trucks with JJ too! It was the start of General Conference today too. I really enjoyed listening to our prophets and hearing their words of wisdom and encouragement. I am so glad that I live in a place that I can turn on the tv and listen to the wonderful words and that I can do it from my own home!


Sunday, April 5, 2009



Today was filled with the spirit as we listened to the last 2 sessions of General Conference. I feel so blessed to be a member of the church and to have so much spiritual inspiration from the leaders of the church. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by all the things I need to do better, but something I took out of this conference was inspiration about taking it a little at a time. I know I have so much to learn and so many changes I should make in my life to be a better person, but I'm trying now to just do a little at a time. Such a wonderful blessing to have these General Conferences twice a year where we get to hear from the Prophet and all the Apostles. It truly lifts my spirits and helps me to endure through my trials. I love the gospel and I have a testimony that Heavenly Father and Jesus lives and they love us. I know they hear and answer prayers. I am so grateful to my Savior for his sacrifice for me. Where would I be without the gospel? I am just truly truly blessed.


And here is my weekly layout:


I used my DIGITAL 365 Kits to create this layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

2 comments :

Sharon Kay said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT time!

Angela Toucan said...

I'm struggling with the laundry and I havn't been away. Hope you catch up soon. My kids have teor last day at school today until the 2Oth.