Monday, March 2, 2009

Project 365: Week 10

Monday, March 2, 2009



We got out the kids travel cups today as I am starting to put things together for our trip. Just looking at things and starting to plan out what I want to do and what I want to take. The kids like to play with these cups because they can put it around their necks. Pretty goofy kids - but I'm glad they can find delight in the little things!


Tuesday, March 3, 2009



JJ's school is having a read-a-thon this month. Each student who reads at least 500 minutes (or is read to) will receive a pass to a local water park and also a pass to a family fun center. I've been really slacking off lately with reading to my kids, so this is a great opportunity to get back on track. We decided to start with The Complete Tales of Winnie-the-Pooh by A.A Milne. This book was one of Joey's treasures, until we had kids and now it is worn-out. I am going to have to purchase a new copy for Joey someday. But so far the kids are really enjoying being read to EVERY NIGHT!


Wednesday, March 4, 2009



We got some light snow, but of course it melted later in the day. Today was spent on the computer trying to finish up a new kit. I also had my wonderful Over the Hump Chat tonight. I really love meeting with the members of the Digitals community!


Thursday, March 5, 2009



I decided to get an impromtu hair cut today. I had a coupon to Fantastic Sam's and suddenly felt like I'd like to have a haircut before our vacation. So off Beth and I went and I cut 7 inches off my hair. It feels really great! We also took a trip to Costco and got some snacks for our trip!


Friday, March 6, 2009



I finished my kit today and I think it turned out pretty well. I am definitely excited to be able to use this when I get back from California! The kids and I hung out while Joey did his Friday activities of racquetball and recording of his podcast.


Saturday, March 7, 2009



The kids and I took a day trip to Richfield today to watch my brother play in the State Tournament. Valley took 3rd and I was very happy for them - though I wished for them that they wouldn't have lost yesterday - they definitely should have been the champions this year - darn it. But they played extremely well. I can't believe my little brother is 16 years old - he's gotten so tall! I'm very proud of him!


Sunday, March 8, 2009




When I was growing up - Sunday was always pudding night. My siblings and I would make hot Vanilla and cold Chocolate pudding and fight over who got what! LOL I made some chocolate pudding tonight and the kids LOVED it. I think I am going to carry on this tradition for Sunday nights. It's a great memory of when I was growing up.


And here is my Week 10 Layout:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Carole N. said...

I'm with the kids, DeDe. I have a travel mug that is in a holder with a strap and I take it to all the grands games. Works great except my cup isn't as pretty as JJ's. LOL

Hugs!