Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Planet Hybrid Blog Train - Day 1

Join us for the next 10 days, as the Digital's designers run the Planet Hybrid Blog Train. Each of the participating designers will be offering a FREE hybrid album page page every day. At the end of 10 days, you'll have a complete hybrid album from each of us!

The pages will be available in our blogs at no cost, for 1 day only (except for the first page, which will be up for 2 days). Be sure to visit each of our blogs every day! After that, the entire albums will be available for purchase at the store.


My album coordinates with my LILAC SPRING KIT which is on SALE 50% off for the month of June!



Also don't forget to check out the Designers Element Challenge & the Digital Quickies Challenge this month. We are featuring my LILAC SPRING Kit as well!

My Lilac Spring Album uses the Jack Blackboard Album from Cosmo Cricket, which is now available at Digitals!



SORRY LINK HAS EXPIRED!

And if you are new to the hybrid mania, here is a tutorial on making hybrid albums!

Other participating Designers' blogs:
Amanda Thorderson
Beth Rimmer
Dea Spina
Kathryn Esty
Katie Mann
Living Out Loud
Lynne Simmons
Nini's Notions
Shawn Walter
Spellweaver
Tallula Moon


You can also download this entire album for free now through midnight, June 19th!



COME BACK TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER PIECE OF MY ALBUM! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

7 comments :

Purple Princess said...

Oh, I am so tickled that you jumped onto the Hybrid Train! This is going to be such a darling little tag book.

Thanks so much for doing this.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this gorgeous page!!
I almost missed you - thank goodness I came back for a second look!

Lisa said...

Thanks, this is adorable!!

TifLyn said...

I almost missed this train too... LOL, that just sounds cute.
Thank you so much for days one and two so far. I hope I can get all of them! Wowzers, there's going to be alot! Yea!
Anyways, I had to tell you how much I thank you for your freebies. And just so my style - I just love, love the bear!
Hugs, Tif

Unknown said...

So cute. Thank you.

Joy said...

Thank you so much! This will make such an adorable album!