Friday, April 18, 2008

CRAZY! CRAZY LIFE!

Sorry everyone,

Once again no freebie this week.....I promise I will get better once April is over! Please keep coming back! :)


Just wanted to let you all know of a change....next week's Over the Hump crop...it will still be on our regular WEDNESDAY, but just for this week....it will be at 11pm EST instead of 9pm EST. I hope that's not too late for anyone. Our featured designer (our very own Digitals owner), Stacey Mann has church this night, so we need to make it later, so she can be with us. And I couldn't reschedule it for another night because my brother is getting married next week! So I hope you all can still make it! Remember 2 hours later than normal on April 23rd!

I'm really trying to get things done! I'll do better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :