Monday, October 1, 2007

HE'S TRULY THERE AND HE LOVES US!

My life has been completely crazy and out of control the past week or so. I have just had so much on my plate. It's winding down a little now, but I still have a lot to do. I am coordinating the Birthday Bash at Digitals that started today! Make sure you check out all the fun things that are going on. I have TWO grab bags going on this week...at Digitals and this weekend, another grab bag at Divine Digital. SIX brand-new products! Plus things on the homefront, have been just crazy financially and I'm just trying to keep my head above water.

So this morning when my hubby couldn't find his keys, it was just the last straw. They were the only keys we had to our van and they had other keys too. We tore the house apart for over 4 hours, because being a one-car family...it was the only way my hubby could get to work (well, he could have taken the bus....) I was already exhausted because I only had a few hours of sleep and of course we woke the kids up trying to find the keys. After much prayer, Joey finally found the keys on our daughter's bed. Our Heavenly Father is TRULY there, he hears us and answers our prayers. Sometimes the most little things are the most important and it really shows that our Heavenly Father cares, if he is going to help us find the most littlest things...like keys. It was an insignificant, and yet truly significant thing that we really needed. I'm just so grateful to have a testimony that our Heavenly Father is there. He cares about each one of us and he knows what we need. It was an amazing humbling experience today and even though I'm very tired and I'm not sure how I'm going to make it through the rest of the day and get everything done......I just feel very blessed in my life to have the knowledge that my Father in Heaven loves me and each one of us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :