Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Boo-Bear TearZ, Grab Bags, and More!!!

I'm proud to introduce you to my Halloween Kit! Last year I created this kit, but it has been retired since February...but now IT'S BACK and it's BETTER THAN EVER! Some new additions and updated elements! PLUS you have to check out these printable TREAT CARDZ, perfect for your children's Halloween Parties!!!

BOO-BEAR TEARZ


GET IT NOW AT THE FOLLOWING STORES:
BLOGSTORE
3SCRAPATEERS
DIGITALS - 30% OFF THIS WEEK
DIVINE DIGITAL
THE SCRAPPING GARDEN-Will be in the store on Friday for 25% off!


BOO-BEAR TREAT CARDZ


GET IT NOW AT THE FOLLOWING STORES:
BLOGSTORE
3SCRAPATEERS
DIGITALS - 30% OFF THIS WEEK
DIVINE DIGITAL
SCRAPQUICK
THE SCRAPPING GARDEN-Will be in the store on Friday for 25% off!

ALSO check out my other AMAZING things going on!!!

@ Digitals:
Digitals Birthday Bash is underway and going on ALL WEEK LONG! Check out this forum to find out EVERYTHING about what is going on!

But I do want to mention the store-wide sale of 30% off EVERYTHING and the great BIRTHDAY BAG BLITZ!

CHECK OUT MY BAG HERE:



ALSO, please come to my OVER THE HUMP Crop tonight at 9pm EST in the Digitals Chatroom! Lots of prizes and freebies to give away in celebration of Digitals THIRD Birthday!


@ Divine Digital:
Digitals is having an amazing TRUNK OR TREAT Celebration this weekend! Check out this forum to find out EVERYTHING about what is going on!

CHECK OUT MY GRAB BAG!!!


THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

7 comments :

Mammacole1979 said...

DeDe I love the new Boo-Bear TearZ!! And I picked up you Grab bag and let me just say thank you for having it jam packed with awesome goodies!!

Unknown said...

oh i am loving these bears i have to get one of those !

michele b. - mmbbear said...

Love your new kit Boo-Bear TearZ and the cards! I may have to pick them up before the sale ends. Loved your grab bag---thanks for the coolest goodies!!!

Linda M said...

You've been busy getting ready for Halloween. I think the treat bags are esp. cute.

dedesmith32 said...

Thank you all so much! I SO LOVE getting comments! :) ENJOY..this is still one of my favorite kits!

Unknown said...

Cute bears kit!

Sosa's Wife said...

I love those adorable little bears!! They look like my Boyds Bears! Will you have them dressed for Christmas too? And maybe the rest of the holidays? I'm new to the digi world, but I'm loving what I see!
Elise