Sunday, March 22, 2015

Jolly Holiday Surprise Adventure | The Surprise - Part 3

THE SURPRISE - Part 3
December 6, 2014

The kids were so excited about going on a plane. I have to admit that I was pretty excited myself. I've always enjoyed flying and I hadn't been on a plane since before the kids were born!


 A look at our plane before boarding....

The plane was really crowded and there were some other families on board, obviously heading to Disneyland - I was so afraid that the kids would guess where we were going. But we were able to distract them with watching tv and looking out the window! One of my favorite things about flying is seeing the clouds so up and personal!






It was an easy flight and it went by quickly and before I knew it we were landing in Long Beach, CA. 



While we waited for our baggage, we went ahead and started the next part of our storybook:

After getting our baggage, we went out to wait for our shuttle ("Blue"). As we were waiting, we decided it was the perfect time to reveal the secret, so we read the final page of our storybook:


It was an amazing exciting moment. After all of the planning and waiting, we finally got to tell the kids we were going to DISNEYLAND! It couldn't have been more perfect! The kids excitedly chatted about Disneyland and the book and it was so great to see the happiness in their faces! I couldn't stop a few tears of joy from trickling down my face - we did it! It was a dream come true to do this for my kids and for me. 

And it was only the beginning...






The Adventure Continues in another post. :)

The Smith Family's Jolly Holiday Adventure
I'm so excited to share my family's magical Christmas adventure of 2014 with you!
To see all the postings in this series go HERE.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :