Sunday, October 26, 2014

Product ReviewZ | Wise Company

Wise Company - Quality Prepared Foods
Wise Company

I recently discovered an amazing place called the WISE COMPANY.  This company provides a huge selection of Food Storage and Emergency Supplies. They even have ready-made meals that have an amazingly long shelf life of 25 years! Their prices are very reasonable and they always seem to have great deals going on!

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and one of the things that is taught by the leaders of my church is that it is important to have food and emergency supplies stocked and ready to provide for your family in times of crisis. I admit that I have struggled putting this together for my own family. Several years ago, I had a pretty good stock of basics stored up for my family, but we had our own little emergency of my hubby losing his job and we used it all up. Since then, I have not made it a priority, but I'm working on changing that.  

I don't have a huge amount of cash reserves to put toward supplies at this time, but I really believe in doing a little at a time. The Wise Company makes it pretty easy. You can purchase small amounts or whole collections at a time - make it work for you!
Wise Company | Ready-made Meals
I got a sample of various ready-made gourmet outdoor meals to try with my family.  I was pretty impressed with the flavors and their use of real meat.  All I had to do was add hot water and I could even add it right to the bag! My family and I sampled several different meals - some were better than others, but all-in-all, I really was impressed with the flavors. They are perfect for camping or long-term food storage. These certain selections have a 7-year shelf life. I really love all the different options that Wise Company has and it really makes it convenient to be able to order it all online.

Check out the great deal going on right now! Also don't miss your chance to get A FREE SAMPLE and try it for yourself!


Up to 20% OFF on Any Emergency Food Kit with FREE Emergency Supplies and FREE Shipping at WiseFoodStorage.com! (valid until October 31, 2014)



If you are looking to provide food storage and emergency supplies for your family, you should look no further than the WISE COMPANY! So many different choices and great prices!


This product is DeDe Approved!
Disclosure: I personally use this product. I have become an affiliate of this company, by my own choice and will receive compensation if you use the link(s) above to purchase this product (but it won't cost you any more). I also received a sample package of products to try out for free.

This product is DeDe APPROVED and I highly recommend it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :