Monday, September 15, 2014

Featured Product Monday | You Are My Sunshine

Today I would like to feature a kit that I just put back into my store. It is an older kit, but actually one of my favorites. I love the Denim feel of the whole kit. It's great for a variety of different kinds of layouts and perfect for your denim-wearing girl! Scrap all those meaningful moments with the special people that make your life happy and wonderful!  
Let me know what you think!


Take a Look at my YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE!
You are my Sunshine by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)

"You Are My Sunshine"
 by DeDe Smith 

I shared this layout with you in yesterday's Life 2014 post! 
You Are My Sunshine by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)


ENJOY! Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :