Monday, September 1, 2014

Featured Product Monday | Attached at the Heart





Today I would like to feature a collection that is perfect for your lovey dovey layouts!


Take a Look at my Attached at the Heart Collection! There are 4 products in this collection! There is the main kit - Attached at the Heart, plus AlphaClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZValentine BearZand get a special deal by buying the BUNDLE (all 6 of the products)!






On Valentine's Day 2009, my hubby and I actually had a date night out with some of our favorite friends, Curtis and Anne! We ate dinner at Olive Garden and went to see the movie, "Coraline." It was a fun night!


Here is a layout I did with my Attached at the Heart Collection:



I used "Attached at the Heart Collection" by DeDe Smith


ENJOY! Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :