Friday, August 22, 2014

Princess Party - New Location

Well, Utah has rain so the Princess Party at the Park is not working out!  But we have found a NEW LOCATION - Cabela's in Lehi!  Now you can bring your sons and your husbands too and everyone will have a great time!  The Princesses and Spider-Guy will still be there with a meet and greet, free autograph books for the first 100, a sing-along, face painting, giveaways, and vendors (INCLUDING ME)! So please please please come! I know it might be a little farther away for some of you - and for others (like me) it's actually closer - but I promise we will make it worth your time! And it's still FREE!




Princess Party @ Cabela's
Saturday, August 23rd
2502 Cabela's Blvd
Lehi, Utah
3:00-5:30pm


So along with all the Princess fun - I will be bringing my booth with my fun Disney-inspired Locket Game (plus my Princess Paper DollZ)! I will be offering some prizes (and treats) and will be sharing the new Fall Collection with you! I'm even hosting a giveaway for a FREE LOCKET! I'd love for you to come and see the products!

Let me know if you can come!


Come join the Facebook Event Page too:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1474310826157457/


Part of Your World Princess Parties

DesignZ by DeDe | Scrap-a-locket (Origami Owl)



Thanks for your support!








Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :