Sunday, August 24, 2014

Life 2014 | Back to the Books

A new school year is upon us and I can't believe its time to go back to school already.  I feel so unprepared, but I am looking forward to getting back to a regular routine and the new adventures that this school year brings to us!

J.J. has the amazing opportunity to go to a new school this year. Spectrum Academy has a brand new campus in Pleasant Grove and its all for kids on the Autism Spectrum.  I was so nervous about sending J.J. off to middle school (7th grade), but after he got accepted into SA, I was relieved. It is still a little nerve racking and I think it's going to be a hard year, but much better now that I know he will be getting what he needs with the right teachers and programs. It's all new for him with having a locker and going to different classes during the day. I hope he progresses this year. His new advisory teacher is Mr. Phelps and he seems like a great guy.

Beth is off to Spring Creek Elementary again as a 4th grader. She has Ms. Rossiter as her teacher and when she heard that her teacher is all about reading, art, and music - she was so excited!  All three of the things she really enjoys! I think its going to be a really fun year for her. 

- August 19, 2014 -



Here's the layout I did:
Layout using School YearZ by DeDe Smith (DesignZ by DeDe)

I used the "School YearZ Collection" by DeDe Smith 
and a freebie template from Britt-ish Designs 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :