Monday, July 21, 2014

Featured Product Monday | Americana BearZ





Today I would like to feature a collection that is perfect for July! I realize the 4th is over, but now is the time to scrap those pictures! This is one of my favorite kits, because of all the BearZ in it and I love my country!


Take a Look at my Americana BearZ Collection! There are 4 products in this collection! There is the main kits  - Americana BearZ 1 & Americana BearZ 2, plus ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZQuickpageZ, and get a special deal by buying the BUNDLE (all 4 of the products)!







I've shared this layout in 2012 - and you can see the information HERE, but I wanted to share it again as I am featuring this kit today!


Here is a layout I did with my Americana BearZ Collection:


I used "Americana BearZ Collection" by DeDe Smith and a template from The Shabby Shoppe




ENJOY! Thanks for reading my blog and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :