Thursday, July 4, 2013

Recipe Thursday | Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken



This week's Recipe:
Delicious! This was perfect!


Crockpot Bacon Ranch Chicken
by Camille from Six Sisters Stuff





2 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled (can use turkey bacon)
1 tsp minced garlic
1 (1 oz) packet dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10.75 oz) can 98% fat-free condensed cream of chicken soup
1 cup sour cream (fat-free works great)
1 lb. chicken breasts (can be frozen or defrosted)
8 oz. of your favorite pasta, cooked


Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place chicken in the crock pot.

Mix the bacon, garlic, ranch dressing mix, soup, and sour cream together and pour over the top of the chicken. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6 hours. Shred chicken with two forks. Cook pasta as directed on package and serve chicken over pasta. Top with green onions.



______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :