Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Poppyseed Chicken Casserole



This week's Recipe:
Such a great comfort food!


Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
by Camille from Six Sisters Stuff




2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
2 cups Ritz crackers, crushed
1 Tablespoon poppy seeds
1 (10.75 oz) can cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat-free)
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (optional)
1 teaspoon minced garlic (optional)
1 Tablespoon lemon juice (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Mix together chicken, soup and sour cream in a large bowl. Add in Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and lemon juice, if desired. In another bowl, mix together crushed crackers, poppy seeds, and melted butter and stir until butter is completely incorporated.

Spray a 9x13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Spread chicken mixture on the bottom and top with cracker mixture. 

Cover pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes.


______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :