Thursday, June 20, 2013

Recipe Thursday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta



This week's Recipe:
So savory! Such a filling comfort meal!


Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
by Amber from Definitely Not Gourmet



10-12 oz. penne or ziti pasta
2 cups heavy cream (I used milk and it still tasted great)
1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 1/2 cup grated swiss cheese, separated
3/4 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
1 cup diced ham
 2 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked
bread crumbs

Cook pasta according to its package's directions. Drain. Add a little olive oil so the noodles won't stick together.

Heat cream cheese on stove over medium low heat until melted. Stir in heavy cream (or milk if you prefer). Stir until completely combined. Add onion powder and garlic salt. Stir 1 cup of cheese until smooth consistency.

In a 9x13, layer noodles, bacon, chicken, and ham. Pour sauce over top. Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 - 20 minutes or until heated through.

______________________________
Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you! I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love    all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!
recipe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :