Saturday, March 2, 2013

I'm a Lister - March 2nd


I'm a mom for 11 years.
I'm a wife for 13 1/2 years.
I'm a daughter for 33 years.
I'm a sister for 33 years.
I'm a digital scrapbook designer for 6 years.
I worry and stress A LOT.
I hate worrying about money.
I hate exercising.
I love cooking.
I hate cleaning up after I cook.
I love Hershey Chocolate Bars with Almonds.
I love Strawberries.
I love Chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden.
I love soft pretzels.
I love cheese.
I love food.
I love Macs.
I love books (Hardback, paperback, e-books, and audiobooks).
I love doing jigsaw puzzles.
I love movies and tv shows.
I love being with my kids and husband.
I love night time.
I hate mornings.
I love sleeping.
I'm learning to KEEP MOVING FORWARD.
I'm learning to like myself and see the potential that is there.


I'm learning to count my blessings.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :