Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday Sayings - 8/8/12

Each Wednesday, I am going to be sharing a quote/saying with you!I am a collector of quotes/sayings/scrapbook titles, etc. and I love to hear new ones! So, each week, I will share a quote/saying with you that I hope will inspire you and make your day a little better! If you have any great quotes/sayings - feel free to send them in to me at dedesmith32@gmail.com - I would love to use them!

This week's quote: 

Yes, there will be moments of beginnings and moments of endings throughout our lives, but these are only markers along hte way of the great middle of our eternal lives....Being always in the middle means that the game is never over, hope is never lost, defeat is never final. For no matter where we are or what our circumstances, an eternity of beginnings and an eternity of endings stretch out before us.
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :