Thursday, August 23, 2012

Take the 8-Week Challenge!


 I am still getting caught up from the busy summer and I don't have a recipe for you today. Don't worry - I'm getting all the posts set up and hopefully I won't miss a post in the next couple of months! I'm excited to be getting back on track!
 But I do have a special opportunity to share with you today!
__________________________________________

Do you remember my review of Motherhood Matters? I really enjoyed this book - it helped inspire me in such a guilt-free manner!

The author of this wonderful book (along with others), recently contacted me about a wonderful online program that I'd like to share with you today. I'm on a mission right now to find balance in my life and I've been using all sorts of online tools to help me to get organized and feel better about myself, my home, and my life. As I read about this program, I felt like it fit my personal mission and I had to be a part of it! So I am signing up and I hope you look into it and see if it is the right fit to help you in your life mission too!

_____________
Turn over a new leaf this fall by joining our bi-yearly "Take the 8-week Challenge"!  Get organized, fit and fabulous, a personal life vision and more. The first 15 people to register from this blog site will be entered to win a FREE 30-minute CoachCast in Week 1 of the Challenge!

Through the program, receive weekly online support through our podcasts, video segments, motivational posts, and surprise gifts for dedicated doers. Based on my Faithful, Fit & Fabulous book, each week you will set and achieve one goal, accomplishing a total of 8 goals that focus on 8 areas of your life.

This program works! Women have lost weight, organized their homes, strengthened relationships, created more joy in daily life and more. Here are two comments from participants: "Thank you so much for giving me the needed push to do something I've wanted to do for months & never completed. I got 10s on my goal reviews...that has never happened for me with goal setting. THANK YOU!" B.Bird. And, "As I've created my life vision, I've learned about who I am and what I want to do in my life. I've gained a new sense of happiness. My husband and girls have noticed the change in my attitude." C.Adams

Register today and begin making the life changes you desire by clicking here.

Best,
Connie Sokol
President, Back to Basics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :