Sunday, July 1, 2012

May 2012 Round-up



Since I have decided to take a little break from Life 365 this year, I have decided to participate in monthly Round-Ups instead! I've been following The Scrapbook Lady for years, and I have always admired her Round-ups. It was about time that I give it a try!


MAY 2012

May is a bit of a blur. I didn't keep track of our activities very well - so I'm just going to keep this one short!


What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
The end of the school year is always a blur of activities - Field Days, Field Trips, Assemblies, Awards, etc.  My kids had a lot of fun this month at school with all the parties and fun stuff happening.

May 23, 2012 - JJ's school does an annual 3K Fundraiser Race. I have participated with my kids every year, but not this year. Joey was able to run with JJ this time and they had a wonderful time together.




May 29, 2012 - JJ's school also has an annual Dance Festival, with each class participating in their own dance.  JJ always has so much fun with his Life Skills classes. This year they did a Haka Polynesian dance.  JJ got to wear the Lava Lava that Joey brought back from his mission (he had a Samoan companion).


May 31, 2012 - The kids finished the school year! In celebration of the beginning of summer, we went to our first Drive-in Movie. We were able to go with our good friends - the Casetta's and we had a fabulous time. We saw Men in Black III and Battleship. The kids were getting pretty tired during Battleship - so they didn't quite make it through the movie, but it was a very fun experience. We brought Pizza and Cookies and just had a really good time! (Since the kids only went to like 2 hours of school, we also watched Men in Black I & II at home, so we would be prepared for the last one).




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :