Thursday, June 14, 2012

Recipe Thursday - Italian Pasta Toss



Each Thursday, I am going to be sharing a recipe with you!I will pick a recipe from my collection and I will be sharing where I got the recipe and everything. But I am going to include my own photo of the finished food, the original recipe, and try and share the things I changed when I made it!

I would love your help too! If you have a great recipe, especially week-night dinner recipes (but I would love all kinds of recipes) - please share it with me, by emailing me at dedesmith32@gmail.com. I will try it out and feature it on my blog! If you have cooking tips or anything else in regards to cooking and food - please email me!


This week's Recipe:
I really loved this and I can see this being the perfect summer meal! Great flavor too! I will be making this one a lot!





Italian Pasta Toss

by Cozi




1 box (16 oz) pasta (such as farfalle, penne or rotini)
2 cups chicken, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 2 breasts)
1 tsp salt
1 cup Italian salad dressing *I added a whole bottle
16 oz frozen vegetables of choice
optional: grated Parmesan

Prepare pasta according to package directions.

Warm salad dressing in a large skillet. Add vegetables and cook until heated through.

Add chicken and pasta and warm until heated through.

Serve with Parmesan cheese

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :