Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Magic - Finding Happiness



Each Monday (that doesn't have a new release), I am going to be offering a little Magic to start your week. It might be a fun idea, some inspiration, a tutorial, or just sharing some thoughts - Whatever I feel like! So come back and share your thoughts too!


This week:
Today I am just going to give you a little thought that I found on my friend's blog a couple of weeks ago. Melissa is just amazingly inspiring and I really appreciated her post. As you all know (if you read my blog), I am currently suffering through some depression/anxiety. I've had a rough 6 months or so, and I'm still trying to find my way to happiness, despite the struggles. So her message really helped me. She talked about how the key is to learn to be happy while still collecting the pieces and I'm really trying to put that into my mind and the way I think. I really want it to resonate in my heart.


Finding Happiness
While Collecting the Pieces of Your Dream


Do you struggle with still being happy amidst trials?  Or is it just me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

1 comments :

Melissa said...

Dede! I'm so pleased that you read it and liked it. I honestly spent so much time and put so much though and heart into that post. It is just nice to know that it might not have been just for me. Thank you. Really.