Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New Release 5/2/12

My plan was to have this completed and in my stores by Monday, but it seemed like too many things were working against me!  But I'm very proud to finally have this collection done! I hope you enjoy it and won't think too badly of me for making you wait!  :)


I am so excited to release BAREFOOT IN THE PARKZ!
It's perfect for all of your park and playground adventures! I hope you will have lots of uses for this kit!

Remember the ClusterZ StackZ & ScatterZ is currently being offered as my blog train freebies! You can still pick up the freebies, until May 7th - so don't miss that!



Also check out my EXTRAS - more products that coordinate with this great collection!




You can purchase these products at the following stores:
My Blog
- Barefoot in the ParkZ, Playground EquipmentZ, CSS Pack, & BUNDLE

3Scrapateers *
MyMemories * ScrapWow
iScrapbook - Should be available soon!
ScrapDelicious - Remember its 40% off right now!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :