Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Magic | A little bit of Lorax

This week:
Did you go see The Lorax this weekend? I did with my family and we all really enjoyed it. Joey read us the Lorax (well actually he quoted it. It is is favorite Dr. Seuss book and he has it memorized) beforehand and then we went to the movie. I thought it was really enjoyable. Dr. Seuss was one inspired man - how wonderful that his legacy lives on!

Anyways, for today's Magic - I want you to head on over to my good friend, Georgia Oliver's (Dreams Ink! Designs) blog where she has an amazing color inspiration from an image from The Lorax. I loved the colors in the movie and the book - so fun! So hopefully you'll be inspired and if you decide to use the swatch - please share it with Georgia and me!


Have a great Monday!!!





Each Monday (that doesn't have a new release), I am going to be offering a little Magic to start your week. It might be a fun idea, some inspiration, a tutorial, or just sharing some thoughts - Whatever I feel like! So come back and share your thoughts too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :