Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday Magic - Valentine Ideas



Each Monday (that doesn't have a new release), I am going to be offering a little Magic to start your week. It might be a fun idea, some inspiration, a tutorial, or just sharing some thoughts - Whatever I feel like! So come back and share your thoughts too!


This week:
So is everyone on Pinterest? I don't spend too much time on there, because I know if I do, I'd be so addicted and never get away from it. It's so full of ideas and fun things to do. Actually, sometimes I can get overwhelmed by it because I just can't seem to balance my life enough to be able to accomplish all the fun things there are to do! But I do like that there is a place that I can "pin" the ideas and thoughts and images that I read through my blogs and that someday I can go back to it and accomplish some of them. Anyways, if you would like a Pinterest invite - let me know and I would be glad to send you one!

As I have been pinning some Valentine ideas...I thought I would share a few here. I keep thinking that I will do something fun with/for the kids - but I'm probably going to resort to just a candy valentine this year.....but who knows....maybe the motivation will hit and I'll do something! I do have to remind myself that I just can't do everything and I need to be okay with that. LOL




Bake a Heart into your cupcake from Made with Love by Me


This looks so cute and yummy. My daughter would really love it if I made these!




Valentine Fortune Tellers from Design Mom


Once again - another fun idea for my daughter.




Hearts Stitched Together by dandee

I think these handmade valentines are darling and I love how clean they are.




Heart Topper by Princess Piggies

I am really going to try this one for my daughter's hair on Valentine's Day!




Heart Garland from inCourage

I think this looks awesome!




Heart Chain by Bless This Mess

Similar,to the one above, but easier. My kids love to do paper chains!




Counting Down to Valentines
by Make and Takes

What a fun family activity!




Snicker Valentines by Craft-O-Maniac


An awesome variation to the 3D Cards!




Heart Cookie Sandwiches by The Decorated Cookie

Darling! I so want to do these with my red velvet cookies recipe!




Valentine Fortunes by Celeste Rockwood Jones

Love this!! How great for a Valentine party!




Door Treat Holder from Doodlebug Blog




Blowing Valentine by The Mother Huddle


So cute and a fun non-sugar valentine!




Fun Dip Matchbook by eighteen25

I might have to do this one! I got some valentine fun dips on sale!





Peg Doll Valentines by Crossing the Bugger-Dixon Line

WOW! These are so adorable. I can't imagine actually doing these for a whole class - but so so so cute!




Instagram Matchbook from My Sister's Suitcase

Wow - adorable!




I pinned this incorrectly and now I can't figure out where I got this one from! But I love the idea of a Bookmark Valentine!



Cookie Valentines by eighteen25

How brillant is this! Cookie in a CD Sleeve - perfecto!




Printable Valentines by ArMommy


These personalized valentines are awesome - I especially like the googly eyes one!




Owl Valentines by Smitten

I love Owls - this is so cute!




Valentine Banner by Simple as That

Gorgeous!



Did you actually make it through this huge list? Good job! I couldn't seem to stop and of course there are millions of other great ideas out there! I hope you are able to be inspired by some that I shared and that you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!


Have a great Monday!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :