Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Magic | SPRING Color Inspiration

This week:
Have you ever viewed an image and you were just completely inspired by the colors in it? Many times I have seen a photograph or an ad from commercials, magazines, and just out in the world and just LOVED the colors. Many times that is how I choose a color swatch for my kits.

There are lots of programs and apps and websites out there that can help you choose swatches and/or help you color sample from an image to help you find the colors you want to use. I think this is a great way for you to match colors on a layout. If you have Photoshop/PSE and other programs, there is a color sampler tool that you can immediately take a sample of colors in a photo. I hope that your software can do this - its an invaluable tool.

Another way to create a color swatch is a program that I use called ColorSchemer. I use it lots to create swatches that can immediately be added to Photoshop/PSE for your use.


Well for a little MAGIC to start your week - I have pulled some colors from a beautiful spring photo that I saw on the internet this last week! I hope it provides some inspiration for you in your layouts, in other designs, or just to cheer you up! If you do use this colors swatch, I would love to see what you come up with. Please share it on my Facebook Page!

Also this is a sneak peek of a swatch that I will be using in a collaboration with one of my designer friends at ScrapDelicious - coming in April! So stay tuned!




Have a great Monday!!!




Each Monday (that doesn't have a new release), I am going to be offering a little Magic to start your week. It might be a fun idea, some inspiration, a tutorial, or just sharing some thoughts - Whatever I feel like! So come back and share your thoughts too!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress,         Blogger...

0 comments :